Sophia Tote Black
Designer: Gym Tote
Add a note to encourage purchase
Namaste at Nine and Team Brief at Ten? Don't sweat it, Sophia has you covered.
Our first GymTote designed especially for Yogis with built in mat holder and A4 document pocket means you can be organised from sun up to sun down(ward dog). In a contemporary silhouette finished in classically chic saffiano grain, this lady is packing some serious style.
Available in Black with polished light gold hardware
- Top handbag compartment with additional slip & zip pockets for all your small items - in our luxurious dark red merlot ottoman weave
- Separate, back-facing base compartment in our water-resistant matching ottoman weave for your gym kit - no more pulling out your sports bra in meetings!
- Large zipped A4 pocket keeps your documents crease free, and away from your kit
- Elasticated mat holder sleeve in the base**
- Exterior pull out sleeve pocket for trainers in our ottoman weave. No trainers? No problem...throw your towel in there instead, or flatten the pocket for more internal kit space!
- Large Exterior pocket for iPad/Laptop
- Mesh eyelets in the base & trainer compartments - lets the sweaty air out and the cool air in
- Extra soft, padded handles help make it comfortable to carry when fully loaded. A longer over-the-shoulder handle drop make sure it fits nicely over your shoulder
- Separate water bottle pocket in our ultralight, black ottoman weave
- Exterior zipped phone/mp3 pocket with eyelet to hold your earphone cord = secure tunes*
- Tested to hold up to 40lbs/18kgs
Inner: Cotton/Polyester; Coated Nylon
Dimensions : 40 x 32 x 20cms / handle drop 19cms
**Fits mats from 3mm - 0.5mm depths.
*Earphone eyelet compatible with straight headphone jacks including: iPhone earphones, Apple Earbuds, Shure, Sennheiser, RHA, Audio Technica, Bose, JVC, Sony, Hama, Beats By Dre, Symphonized, Philips, Monster, Yurbuds, Skullcandy, AKG, Bang & Olufsen.
DISCLAIMER - Ensure that you do not overload your GymTote above the maximum tested weight or a weight that you are not comfortable carrying. Change shoulders frequently.